BEETARSTA™

Comfg HTML?JavaScrpt

Monday, August 17, 2009

Beetar has sent you this Mippin

A message from your friend Beetar
BEETARSTAâ„¢


Nicki Minaj Places Rap Over Sex, "The Sexual Stuff Is Really Not Who I Am" [Video]
by ThisizGame



Young Money associate Nicki Minaj recently spoke on placing her sex appeal to the side and focusing on the music aspect of hip-hop.

While known for being compared to Lil Kim due to her sexual content and poses, Nicki promised her movement was bigger than an appealing image.

"The sexual and sexy stuff is really not who I am," Nicki explained in an interview. "I think all girls can take a sexy picture. Me, the core person, is more about making dope music, saying cute things and having fun. And being young and free-spirited so I'm focusing on just being me and what I do is, you know, I rap, I sing, I act. I combine all of those because I never feel like I'm the same person. You know what I mean, I feel like I'm different. My movement right now is based on all the girls in the world, no matter what their age is, race is, whatever, just coming together and having fun."

Nicki recently turned heads after making a sexual advance towards Foxy Brown on The Come Up DVD.

"She always made me feel like, 'I like you,' and that's big coming from her," Nicki said alongside Foxy. "In my situation with [Lil] Wayne, Foxy was one of the first people who said 'Do that sh*t' like she compared it to Jay-Z and herself at the time. She said f*ck with Wayne...Want a menage? No, I'ma turn Foxy Brown out. Y'all ain't ever heard Foxy on no crazy sh*t. I'ma turn her out. She the baddest b*tch in the game right now, she's looking real succulent, real good right now. She's turning me on right now. Nah [laughs] but I'ma put it on Foxy, but yeah, shout-out to her for being a real b*tch and to all y'all fake b*tches out there, please, no h*mo."

Her sex appeal also caught the attention of Amber Rose earlier this year.

"YOOOO!!!!! @nickiminaj is f**kin stunning in person I couldn't stop staring at her!!!! I would sooooo DO her. F**k it I can't even lie!!!!"

She previously spoke with SOHH earlier this summer about her reaction to Rose's Twitter comment.

"I was very shocked," Nicki revealed. "It was funny. She said it to me when we met in person so I was like, 'Whoa she's dead serious 'cause she put it on Twitter.' I was just laughing like everybody else probably. I had to take it in a little bit... pause. She's a dope girl. She's real funny. She just took an interest to me. I guess that's a good thing when a bad b*tch likes you, you know?"

Check out Nicki Minaj's interview below:



No comments:

Post a Comment