BEETARSTA™

Comfg HTML?JavaScrpt

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Beetar has sent you this Mippin

A message from your friend Beetar
BEETARSTAâ„¢


George Clooney will sue
by The Blemish



Paparazzi have gone too far this time. George Clooney plans on suing paparazzi who climbed over the wall of his Italian home to snap photographs of his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis enjoying “private moments” in the yard and a topless 13-year-old girl changing in one of his guest rooms. The photos were then published in two magazines. Wait, what?

“We’re suing two magazines AND a photographer. I don’t know about the law in the United States but in Italy it’s illegal for photographers to climb over my wall and to take long lens pictures of a 13-year-old girl in her bedroom.

I draw the line of privacy at that.”

-George Clooney

That’s where I draw the line of privacy too. If I was George Clooney, I wouldn’t want people to know I have topless 13-year-old girls changing in my house either. I thought this service was anonymous. Not cool, man. Not cool.

Elisabetta Canalis in a bikini.

Related posts
Eva Longoria is on vacation (0)
Alicia Keys is in Perth (1)
A Vegas bartender gets lucky (2)
Eva Herzigova does the bikini thing (0)
Not even Kim Kardashian is sure what she’s selling (0)


No comments:

Post a Comment