BEETARSTA™

Comfg HTML?JavaScrpt

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Beetar has sent you this Mippin

A message from your friend Beetar
BEETARSTAâ„¢


'THE GOODS' ACTRESS NOUREEN DEWULF
by Screen Junkies



Another hot actress from The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard?  Crap, I already used a "she's got 'the goods'" joke yesterday with Jordana Spiro. Gotta think of another title-pertinent description for Noureen Dewulf... Oh, I got it: Noureen Dewulf is no "hard sell."  Goodness, that's brilliant.  The young actress first started gaining attention in the Oscar-winning short film West Bank Story.  Since then, she's had a steady stream of work that includes both film and TV, including The Ghosts Of Girlfriend's Past, Oceans 13, and "Chuck."  Did I mention she's gotten all these jobs in about a two-year span?  At this rate, expect Noureen to be huge in another two.

A word from Noureen: "I think the most important thing women look for in men is a level of comfort in your life, if you're nerdy, be nerdy, if you're cool and super talkative, be that. I'm attracted to people who are comfortable with themselves and are proud to be that way."

Maybe I shouldn't have written out that inner monologue about me struggling for a joke; that wasn't confident at all.  I blew what little chances I had with her already.  Oh well, check out more hot photos of Noureen after the jump! 

read more



No comments:

Post a Comment